Erin Shuttleworth has over 10 years of experience making comics. Now YOU can get your own custom, one-of-a-kind comic made. Great as a gift or as a piece of art to hang up in your home. For the base price, you get a jpeg you can print off at home or use on your personal social media.
What do you get?
- for the base price, you get up to 4 panels in black and white with basic shading
- for an upgraded price, you can get it in colour
- want it printed? Contact me for a quote!
How do we do this?
- send me reference photos if needed
- tell me what the comic is about, with descriptions of each panel. If you are unsure how to do this, just describe it as best you can and I will reach out if I have questions
What’s the process?
- upon purchase, send me all the info I need
- I will send a rough sketch and ask if anything needs to be revised (you only get ONE revision)
- I will complete the linework and shading, then send you a high quality jpeg
What’s the turnaround?
- 1-2 weeks, depending on how quickly you answer any questions I may have - 2-3 weeks if printing is required
What can you do with the artwork?
- give as a gift
- display in your home
- post to social media WITH credit
What CAN’T you do with the artwork?
- print more than one copy
- post to social media WITHOUT credit
- claim it as your own
- use commercially (as a logo, on merchandise, etc), if you would like to use it commercially, please contact me and we can discuss a contract/agreement Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are unsure about anything. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Within 24 hours of your purchase, Erin will contact you for the details on your commission. If you have any questions, please feel free to message her ahead of time to make sure it is something she can create. You can also reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org to give her the details of your order.